Indispensable vise

Johnny_V

Here's a picture of an Indispensable vise in my shop. Regardless of how I need to manipulate a part, this vise is up to the challenge. It's made by Garfield Engineering and was later sold to Wilton Vise Corporation.
20180907_152319.jpg
And also a short video:

I also have the Versa Cradle and love it. Either the Versa Cradle or the Pow-R-Arm, or for that matter, any of my reloading presses, can be swapped out using a quick change adapter I fabricated for my loading bench.

Here's a short video of my Quick Change Adapter:

WOW! Great Job, I'm a sucker for creativity and innovations. Thanks for sharing.

Ed

WOW! Great Job, I'm a sucker for creativity and innovations. Thanks for sharing.

Ed
Thanks for the reply. My wife tells me that I'm always trying to re-invent the wheel, well maybe sometimes "round" isn't the way to go......

Thanks for the reply. My wife tells me that I'm always trying to re-invent the wheel, well maybe sometimes "round" isn't the way to go......

LOL, tell her it's a continuous process improvement (which is true). :D
Keep the creative and innovative drive alive and going .............................................

Looking forward for more of them in the future.

Cheers!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.