IN your opinon what is the Best LR scope for under 1300

about the time I decide what I want someone comes along and makes me question my decision.

Right now Im working on hitting an 6" circle at 300yds...............

Forgot to add that Bushnell has a satisfaction guarantee on this scope. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the LRHS, within one year of date of purchase, they will refund your money. Hard to beat that. FWIW, I don't think I'll be returning mine…

John

But would like to hear back from those who have been shooting LR for a lot of years..............and could give us some experienced feed back.

Under $1300 or right in that price range? I would take a used Nightforce NXS in 3.5~15 or 5.5~22 over anything else that could be had in this price range. Hands down no contest. And I have purchased more than a few used 5.5~22 NXS's with no zero stop from $1250 to $1350

Jeff

I've relayed your information to him but he wont even consider a NF...........Told me again that A NF in no way even comes close to a Vortex cant imagine why any knowledgeable person would by a NF.

I have to ask this after reading many of your threads. Where do you find your shooting and hunting friends? Jupiter, or Mars?:D

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.