In the Ear? Really???

image.png
Same here on the 2-3. We did kill one last year that was over 300. "Our scale only goes to 300. Now I have a tape measure and a formula from Zen Archery to estimate the big ones.

That's a good sized pig! We have a few guys that go after the BIG boars with dogs. They get the heads mounted and sell them. I don't usually go for the bigger ones. The meat can be really tough. I can only freeze so much sausage. I have a big freezer dedicated to wild game and fish. I go to my buddies place in AK next month and need to save room for halibut!
IMG_20180515_153011032_HDR.jpg

That is a friend of mine from NJ. He owns a restaurant and the pig head is in the restaurant along with a million other antiques and things. Spent two weeks in AK but never had a chance to fish. " train&cruise" Nice fish. Always liked the idea that you had to shoot the fish before bringing them aboard.

well played, lolol!!!! we'll relax the no pic, no pee pee rule while sack and pack is gone

Guess what djones, the 4 Seasons Hotel here has a computer in every room with free internet access! Looks as you went Hog wild (so to speak) about my post letting you off the hook for a short while. No such luck. BIG PACKRAT IS WATCHING!

Regardless, won't be posting much until late at night if even then! Good thing I have a in-law that has a vested ($) interest in this hotel because there is no way I could afford to stay here more than about 1/2 hour. Heck, I'd have to get a 2nd on the house to order a pot of coffee! Didn't know this was where I was staying til I got here and when they pulled up out front, I told them there had to be mistake and where was the nearest Motel 6 in town. Anyway, here I am! This is better than Vegas.
Room, Meals and a limited bar bill, ($50.00 per night) all comped.

I wonder if they would consider me too old for adoption!

Anyway, will let you boys go back to head butting, about the biggest and best, whatever it is, and will just monitor for awhile unless it gets too carried away and I have to show you who really has the biggest and best!

Hell, it's o-dark-hundred here, got to get some sleep!
41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

BTW, some great pictures there! BTW djones, where's yours?

Guess what djones, the 4 Seasons Hotel here has a computer in every room with free internet access! Looks as you went Hog wild (so to speak) about my post letting you off the hook for a short while. No such luck. BIG PACKRAT IS WATCHING!

Regardless, won't be posting much until late at night if even then! Good thing I have a in-law that has a vested ($) interest in this hotel because there is no way I could afford to stay here more than about 1/2 hour. Heck, I'd have to get a 2nd on the house to order a pot of coffee! Didn't know this was where I was staying til I got here and when they pulled up out front, I told them there had to be mistake and where was the nearest Motel 6 in town. Anyway, here I am! This is better than Vegas.
Room, Meals and a limited bar bill, ($50.00 per night) all comped.

I wonder if they would consider me too old for adoption!

Anyway, will let you boys go back to head butting, about the biggest and best, whatever it is, and will just monitor for awhile unless it gets too carried away and I have to show you who really has the biggest and best!

Hell, it's o-dark-hundred here, got to get some sleep!
41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

BTW, some great pictures there! BTW djones, where's yours?

I stayed at the 4 Seasons in Houston a month ago for a conference. VERY nice place! I won't head back there again unless someone else is paying the bill.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.