In search of GRRW Green River Rifle Works Muzzleloader

Cowboythunder

Long shot here but you don't know unless you ask... I am interested in any original GRRW Hawken half stock, full stock, poor boy or Leman trade rifles in .50, .54 or .58 caliber that are in nice condition. Wanting to find factory built rifles, not assembled kits. If you have one or know of one somewhere, please drop me a line. I have some rifles to offer in trade, cold hard cash or possibly even a kidney for the right gun...Anybody here still shoot these??

Thanks!

cowboy
970-324-1656

Long shot here but you don't know unless you ask... I am interested in any original GRRW Hawken half stock, full stock, poor boy or Leman trade rifles in .50, .54 or .58 caliber that are in nice condition. Wanting to find factory built rifles, not assembled kits. If you have one or know of one somewhere, please drop me a line. I have some rifles to offer in trade, cold hard cash or possibly even a kidney for the right gun...Anybody here still shoot these??

Thanks!

cowboy
970-324-1656
I have a GRRW half stock 50 by Neil Fields. Thinking about getting selling it.

Thanks!

cowboy
970-324-1656
Would you be interested in this custom 50 cal built by Eddie Brown from North Carolina?

974FFA85-8E3D-4244-9451-925AA19858AE.jpeg

Rick - Looks like a beautiful rifle. I was hoping to find a Green River but I would be interested in hearing more about yours too. Feel free to give me a shout!