In Basement 1:30AM - 2:00AM -Tornado Warning

Muddyboots

Weather radio goes off with warning, switched on TV after going down into basement and so comforting to see the rotation is right over our house! Fortunately, no damage but DANG! 3rd night in last week of no sleep! Weather radio was ridiculous in alarms in a 30 minute period. So far, no confirmation of any damage from tornado on ground but plenty of power outages. We were out of power from 2AM to about 4AM. Heavy tree damage about mile from house but no confirmation yet on what caused it.

House painters coming in this morning so can't even take nap since starting in bedroom!

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Weather radio goes off with warning, switched on TV after going down into basement and so comforting to see the rotation is right over our house! Fortunately, no damage but DANG! 3rd night in last week of no sleep! Weather radio was ridiculous in alarms in a 30 minute period. So far, no confirmation of any damage from tornado on ground but plenty of power outages. We were out of power from 2AM to about 4AM. Heavy tree damage about mile from house but no confirmation yet on what caused it.

House painters coming in this morning so can't even take nap since starting in bedroom!

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Can never be too cautious buddy I'm glad you guys made out OK

I wonder if this is the same storm that kept me from sleeping? I could not fall asleep last night, And about the time I was finally ready to doze off. Brrrr brrrrr brrrrr tornado warning goes off on the phone. I look out and see our garbage can knocked over and all the garbage and our recycling blowing across the yard 🙄. It lasted about an hour or so. Finally get to sleep around 1:30 AM. Anyway, I'm in northern Indiana.

I wonder if this is the same storm that kept me from sleeping? I could not fall asleep last night, And about the time I was finally ready to doze off. Brrrr brrrrr brrrrr tornado warning goes off on the phone. I look out and see our garbage can knocked over and all the garbage and our recycling blowing across the yard 🙄. It lasted about an hour or so. Finally get to sleep around 1:30 AM. Anyway, I'm in northern Indiana.
We had a storm go through last Friday where we were under the house watching tree limbs and debris blow by I bought a 12 ft Jon boat to give the girls a ride in on the river we live on and we got to use it once a huge limb mashed it flat and took out my wife's clothes line poles my timber is in a shambles every path and road I had made is blocked with down trees I guess it's that time of year the extra work stinks though. David

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I grew up in the Midwest and I miss the fireflies, but not the tornadoes. Glad you're all okay.

So under Tornado watch until 8PM and flood watch until late tomorrow. Line of storms headed directly at us and bright orange rain and lightning. Marine warning already issued on Lake Michigan so it is packing punch. Last couple years no real storms but this year royal PITA! Rather have N'oreaster snow storm from back home upstate NY.