In Bad Need of Brass!

I was just on Midway's site and they do have some loaded ammo in 7mmstw for sale; I know it's not as cheap as rolling your own, but you will end up with proper headstamp brass when you are through with them.

On that note, here's some loaded 7mm STW Remington Ammo at Able's:

Remington Rifle Ammuntion R7MSTW1, 7 MM STW Mag, Core-Lokt Pointed Soft Point (SP), 140 GR, 3325 fps - Able Ammo

I guess I feel lucky I bought a lot (500 pieces) of 7mm STW brass last Spring when it was available.

Hopefully this drought will end soon.

On that note, here's some loaded 7mm STW Remington Ammo at Able's:

Remington Rifle Ammuntion R7MSTW1, 7 MM STW Mag, Core-Lokt Pointed Soft Point (SP), 140 GR, 3325 fps - Able Ammo

I guess I feel lucky I bought a lot (500 pieces) of 7mm STW brass last Spring when it was available.

Hopefully this drought will end soon.
I've picked up over 300 pieces in the last year and had 200 new to start with. This pipe has a generous chamber though and she'll eat up my stash if I don't watch it. I was paying about $35 a bag for it and they usually had 51 or 52 in them.

If It helps any one, about a year ago I purchased an old gentleman's entire reloading setup and it included 7mm STW dies and about 100 pieces of brass. It looks to mainly be R-P (I can double check, don't have it infront of me now). I Did not personally know the person who I purchased the equipment from and I don't know the history of the brass. one piece still has a primer in it with a red seal around it, 2 pieces look like they may have been stressed. The rest looks decent, but I'm no expert. I would be glad to trade for some 308 brass if anyone is interested. Thanks David

I think Brunoshooterssupply has some

Md, I am told that Bruno is having a long lead time on shipping. I know of a few guys that have ordered and paid for stuff, and not received it for six weeks or better. They don't answer the phones, or reply to emails??????? Don't know what to make of that. Different people, same story!

Md, I am told that Bruno is having a long lead time on shipping. I know of a few guys that have ordered and paid for stuff, and not received it for six weeks or better. They don't answer the phones, or reply to emails??????? Don't know what to make of that. Different people, same story!
I almost put in an order.I'm glad I didn't.I know right now alot of companies are behind in shipping.However, it is important to keep in touch with customers.What bugs me is the places that won't put in the website that they are out if stock on an item.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.