IMR 4955

Google a burn rate chart, they have the powders listed from fastest to slowest. Good luck

my experience in 300 win is that it's a bit faster than H4831, 74 gr vs 80 with a 178 AH seated out. you will also see reduced load density vs H4831 so gr for gr they take up approx the same capacity. I got almost as much velocity with 4955 within about 20 fps so really very close there. Once you start seeing pressure signs they build a lot quicker than H4831 so approach max with the appropriate cautions.

Getting to be my goto powder for the 168s in the 30 06 and 130elds in the 6.5 sweeede.
Got my starting loads from the yearly hodgon magazine they put out

I would think that'd be a little slow for 168s in an '06. What kind of velocity do you get? Barrel length?

I've played with it a bit…tbh i stopped because, like @Carsyn.22 says, it goes from no pressure signs AT ALL to a sticky bolt and cratered primer within 1 grain charge difference in my .300 Winnie a few years ago. Kind of freaked me out, never seen quite that degree of "okay…okay…okay…NOT OKAY!" with any other powder I've worked with before.

Ive tested with it in several cartridges. No idea what case you want to stuff it in. One thing I did find is high pressure comes on more suddenly with it and accuracy comes at higher pressures IME.