• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Imperial Sizing Die Wax

I would be happy to pay a bit more than retail for a new tin of Imperial sizing die wax(x2 is fine but not x4). Every time I have bought a tin I think there is no way I'm going to get through it. There is little out there that I have found and what is is $38 + shipping. I don't want you to find yourself short either at some point so, only if you can spare a tin.
Thank you.
I got some from midway last week I'm pretty sure it was less than 20$ shipped

I was having some dented case necks on my 7mm stw. Mentioned it here on this site and the Imperial wax was recommended plus the cleaning of my dies.
I've not had an issue since I purchased a tin of Imperial Wax and started a better routine of cleaning my dies!!
Both were good advise

I would be happy to pay a bit more than retail for a new tin of Imperial sizing die wax(x2 is fine but not x4). Every time I have bought a tin I think there is no way I'm going to get through it. There is little out there that I have found and what is is $38 + shipping. I don't want you to find yourself short either at some point so, only if you can spare a tin.
Thank you.
1 oz lanolin, 11-12 oz of ISO's heat from Walmart, mixed together, shake and spray on, used it for years. Dave

1 oz lanolin, 11-12 oz of ISO's heat from Walmart, mixed together, shake and spray on, used it for years. Dave
Yep, addressed earlier. I already make my own lube for my progressive reloads. As for my single stage precision and hunting rounds, I prefer Imperial. Thanks though.

These guys appear to have 2 of the 1oz on hand 1 of the 2oz. Hope you get it
Hmm. I am also in need of some Sizing wax and the link shows it available but for country if origin it autofilled in as Canada and won't allow a substitute at all.
I reckon they don't ship outside of Canada, eh Hoser?
Anybody here in the states buy from them with success?
Inquiring minds wanna know.
TIA

Thank you.
I use WD 40 in the pump spray tin.....have been for years....light mist over the cartridges laid out on a cloth...light roll.....never a shortage and cheap as heck compared to anything....loader specific.....

Good substitutes, usually easy to find:
  • Mink oil at dollar tree.
  • Refined coconut oil and 99% isopropyl alcohol, 50:50
  • 99% isopropyl alcohol and pure lanolin, 10:1
If you cannot find 99%, you can use 91% or 180 proof everclear. DO NOT use methanol - that stuff will mess you up.
I read somewhere and haven't tried that. I will try them someday. If you can't find 99% then get Epson salt on the sheet and bake at 400 f degrees for an hour or until the brown crispy. You will find a lot of 50% to 70% isopropyl alcohol at dollar stores. Mix baked Espon salt and 50% or 70% in the jar. You will notice the separation between water (bottom 30%) and isopropyl alcohol (top 70%). Don't pour the jar! Use Turkey baster to suction the top of isopropyl alcohol into a new jar. Now, you have 99% isopropyl alcohol! Interesting! I need to try them!