• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Imperial Sizing Die Wax

Idaholandho

I would be happy to pay a bit more than retail for a new tin of Imperial sizing die wax(x2 is fine but not x4). Every time I have bought a tin I think there is no way I'm going to get through it. There is little out there that I have found and what is is $38 + shipping. I don't want you to find yourself short either at some point so, only if you can spare a tin.
Thank you.

I would be happy to pay a bit more than retail for a new tin of Imperial sizing die wax(x2 is fine but not x4). Every time I have bought a tin I think there is no way I'm going to get through it. There is little out there that I have found and what is is $38 + shipping. I don't want you to find yourself short either at some point so, only if you can spare a tin.
Thank you.
look on ebay

Not sure what's going on but I get nothing except crap and some synthetic wax.
Can you post a link to the wax? I sure appreciate the posts.

Thank you.
These guys appear to have 2 of the 1oz on hand 1 of the 2oz. Hope you get it

Hornady Unique works fine. I think it's easier to apply. If you're stuck on Imperial, KM Precision stocks 1 oz. tins to go with their neck turning kits.