Impala brass projectiles

it doesnt look like they ship to US , was nice to see some more data for solids though,
Hi Dusty, they also have a site in Europe , they might ship to the USA if you're interested in trying them. I'm a little concerned at the lack of reloading data for them there seems to be only two powders listed ( both ADI powders) with a single charge weight for each of them, which doesn't give me much to work up a load from, suggestions always welcome . Cheers Tom

Hi Theis, I am a little amused, firstly because I am unsure of who your post was addressed to, but also because I am in Australia and not the USA, which is also amusing because, we can't buy an automatic here, or a suppressor, or belt fed machine guns like you can...however, we can use brass ammo.... Why would brass projectiles be banned in the USA?, they sell copper, lead and composite projerctiles already, has brass some propertiites the Aussie government has yet to discover?, if so, I'd like to know?. After looking at them when they arrived, they seem awfully simple in design, anyone with a small metal lathe could easily make a few in the shed. Anyhow, thanks for the warning, you might have saved some of your fellow Americans from upsetting the Feds over there. Regards Tom

Oh no!, will they send the boys around to confiscate my (2) gun collection?.
Love your moniker by the way, I like to plant cats, but mine are most likely considerably smaller than yours, they grow lovely trees though. Cheers

Oh no!, will they send the boys around to confiscate my (2) gun collection?.
Love your moniker by the way, I like to plant cats, but mine are most likely considerably smaller than yours, they grow lovely trees though. Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.