I'm not doing anything!

Muddyboots

When your son's lab pup is pulling on hoodie strings with that look: who me? Babysitting pup! Wow! Need to bottle that energy!!!
6AF39B12-A24F-463E-8C4D-CB9343DCB7B1.jpeg

His previous lab was my best bud, sadly passed from Addisons disease. That one hurt. He was special to me. When I had to babysit him when DIL was in hospital, I stayed there. I would wake up and find my shoes missing from next to bed! I would call his name and he would come prancing into room with shoe in mouth! With a great big dog smile if you know what I mean! Tell him to drop shoe and give you that look... aw man really? Then rocket out of room to get other shoe. Now getting second shoe was not as easy as first shoe and he loved it! Yeah, so did I.

This pup is only 3 months old, retrieves drops object into your hand, heels great, listens and obeys. But when he wants to play... holy cow! Hits you like LT!

His previous lab was my best bud, sadly passed from Addisons disease. That one hurt. He was special to me. When I had to babysit him when DIL was in hospital, I stayed there. I would wake up and find my shoes missing from next to bed! I would call his name and he would come prancing into room with shoe in mouth! With a great big dog smile if you know what I mean! Tell him to drop shoe and give you that look... aw man really? Then rocket out of room to get other shoe. Now getting second shoe was not as easy as first shoe and he loved it! Yeah, so did I.

This pup is only 3 months old, retrieves drops object into your hand, heels great, listens and obeys. But when he wants to play... holy cow! Hits you like LT!
Are you sure that was a Lab and not a St Bernard? I didn't know a Lab was strong enough to carry a shoe that size. 🥾

Well it was a New Balance sneaker so not too bad. No shot at one of my Irish Setters Elk Trackers in size 16H. Bet you never heard of H width!! He was a really big lab at about 110lbs and zero fat. Long legged and is one of the fastest labs or any big dog I ever saw. He should have entered him in dock jumping. Insane how far he could jump or should I say launch!