I'm getting cases stuck in my seating die!!!!!

correct seater insert for bullet ??? different lengths available

your not using that to crimp are ya ?? i may be wrong but i dont think that dies is intended to cripm at all , only to float on center up till seated - never bottoming out the sleeve )

measure neck wall of the one brass might be larger than the 4 others ( does a loaded neck fit too tight in the floating sleeve?? )

when i get die issues i soot brass and inspect everything to see where its grabbing or contacting where it shouldn't

my guess it your brass is too thick for that sleeve at the neck so it ends up being too large when seating bullet or your bottoming it out and its deforming the neck causing to swell into the sleeve ( which might mean your necks need to be trimmed to length )

I just bought a new sleeve for $7. no biggie.

strange how it seated 50 bullets no problem the first time and then these issues the second time around.

Inertia puller.

correct seater insert for bullet ??? different lengths available

your not using that to crimp are ya ?? i may be wrong but i dont think that dies is intended to cripm at all , only to float on center up till seated - never bottoming out the sleeve )

measure neck wall of the one brass might be larger than the 4 others ( does a loaded neck fit too tight in the floating sleeve?? )

when i get die issues i soot brass and inspect everything to see where its grabbing or contacting where it shouldn't

my guess it your brass is too thick for that sleeve at the neck so it ends up being too large when seating bullet or your bottoming it out and its deforming the neck causing to swell into the sleeve ( which might mean your necks need to be trimmed to length )
not the seater stem that is catching.

same brass as I used the first time i seated all 50 with zero issues.

I just bought a new sleeve for $7. no biggie.

strange how it seated 50 bullets no problem the first time and then these issues the second time around.

Inertia puller.
I'm wondering if the float sleeve which guides the bullet got out of position or alignment and that's what's causing the problem. I think I had the same issue maybe a or two decade ago. I just took the die completely apart and reassembled and it worked just fine.

I'm wondering if the float sleeve which guides the bullet got out of position or alignment and that's what's causing the problem. I think I had the same issue maybe a or two decade ago. I just took the die completely apart and reassembled and it worked just fine.
I think the seating stem can get kitty wampus in there but I'm pretty sure it renders the die inoperable when it happens.

If you have not resized the neck after pulling the bullet then its posible that the first load (the pulled bullet) expanded the neck just enough to stick

Yes But I mean when the seating stem gets out of whack you cant even run a case in.
I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me. I took the die apart and reassembled. Worked fine after that. The OP can give it a try, costs nothing.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me. I took the die apart and reassembled. Worked fine after that. The OP can give it a try, costs nothing.
Like I said he wouldn't be able to seat bullets with the seating stem jammed in there. Also judging by his post he has to disassemble the die to get the cases out.

they were all resized after pulling the bullets. the die has been apart and put back together about a dozen times