Im Booked!

hey im a 12 year old hunter and would like to inform u that if u dnt bring water u out of luck......LOL just kidding dnt forget ur survival gear
:)Good Luck!!!:)

I have a cosine indicator from snipertools.com. All you do is multiply the drop for the ranged distance by .cosine number. So if it is say 900 yards with a 87 cosine you just take the dope for the 900 yard shot and multiply it by .87 then dial in that amount of dope. It seems to be more accurate than multiplying the cosine by the distance its self. Thanks for your input.

Chase
You might want to read this thread. It has some stuff you might be interested in.
Link--> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/up-downhill-corrections-22768/

115vld
A word to the wise.. I've hunted with Keith before.. Make sure he's guiding you.. Get it in writing.. If you do that you'll get a Sheep..

AK

The owner's name is actually Brent. Keith is his last name. I have talked in great length several time with Brent. He seems ok.

PS: As a dedicated and successfull AK dall sheep hunter, feel free to PM me anytime about any questions reguarding any regs, equipment, what to expect, know how ect.......

The sheep bug will bite you hard. It stays in your blood.

Meichele
You are right about his name .. But it's not his real full name .. I think it's Michael Brent Keith...
AK

Hi VLD;
There is nothing like sheep hunting in Alaska, been there done that.
Your physical shape is not that impotent just hike & climb around where you live.
You are going to get wet. and nothing is water Prof in Alaska!
So get good pants & boots. Any of the 10x22 bino. Leica, Steiner and Zeiss are all you need. Sheep don't get up Early. and they don't stay up late.
I hunted sheep 9 times in the [12] years I lived in Alaska. The best advice I got on sheep hunting was from my good Friend Clark Engel. He said get a nice pair of camp slippers for base camp. I wish was going with you. Good Luck.
OH take a light rifle, caring a heavy one will get old fast!

ferrett

If you know how many guns you have you need to buy more

Re: I'm Booked!

Good morning;
Will try to post some pic today. Having trouble with down loading them, maybe because I'm new?

ferrett

If you know how many guns you have you need to buy more

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.