Illinois Whitetail for Elk Hunt. Firearm

DoneNOut

I have a whitetail deer honey whole piece of property. It's a 40 acre, well groomed with trails, and deep valley transition property for deer, with bedding and food source on each side. Some of the largest racked bucks I've seen from the stand personally. It's Cadillac style hunting with a 150yd walk to the stands from the shop. Cots in the machine shop, restaurants nearby like TX Roadhouse, Buffalo Wind wings, Applebees, etc. I just cook up soup in the shop, but celebration dinners are here. I pass on many deer before I pull the trigger and get 3-4 deer a year for the freezer. Processing on site and a locker 15 min drive.

I'm asking for quite the opposite in amenities and difficulty. A western mountain elk hunt in an area of a high degree of success. I bow hunted elk in 2017 in Idaho, so I know what it's all about physically, but I am a gun guy and want to shoot one with a gun. I can be hungry, wet, cold, and tired and stay in good spirits. (OIF I-III USMC)

So, I'd want to have some in depth discussions of course. I can offer my place first since I am asking the hunt in return.

Well he stopped posting and you can't message him anymore. I may be wrong but I would hope not. I never felt what he said was worth a ban even though I didnt agree with a lot of it. Didn't mean he should get banned.

I have a whitetail deer honey whole piece of property. It's a 40 acre, well groomed with trails, and deep valley transition property for deer, with bedding and food source on each side. Some of the largest racked bucks I've seen from the stand personally. It's Cadillac style hunting with a 150yd walk to the stands from the shop. Cots in the machine shop, restaurants nearby like TX Roadhouse, Buffalo Wind wings, Applebees, etc. I just cook up soup in the shop, but celebration dinners are here. I pass on many deer before I pull the trigger and get 3-4 deer a year for the freezer. Processing on site and a locker 15 min drive.

I'm asking for quite the opposite in amenities and difficulty. A western mountain elk hunt in an area of a high degree of success. I bow hunted elk in 2017 in Idaho, so I know what it's all about physically, but I am a gun guy and want to shoot one with a gun. I can be hungry, wet, cold, and tired and stay in good spirits. (OIF I-III USMC)

So, I'd want to have some in depth discussions of course. I can offer my place first since I am asking the hunt in return.
Where in IL?