Illinois mayor declares ban on guns and ammo sales

the demoturds are doing all they can to limit 2A rights all over the country. in my county in NC, the democrapic sheriff suspended the pistol permit process which must be completed in order to buy a pistol in NC. why the gun shop can't just run the check like they would for a long gun, i dont know. plus, it's an old jim crow law to keep blacks from buying guns that shouldnt even exist in the first place, but that's a topic for another thread. our sheriff was sued over this and they are no longer suspending it. hopefully gun rights groups in IL will do the same.

didnt trump declare FFL's as "essential"? or maybe the states can over ride him on his call? Has anyone tried to do confiscations like during Katrina?

Sad, to think that elected officials think that this will solve the problem for firearm crime, especially when some cities with the most stringent gun laws have the highest crime rate in the Country. Illinois has a shining example in Chicago of almost three times the death count of any other city.

But maybe the criminals will listen to her and start behaving o_O. and with such a great record, why not improve on it and take away the honest gun owners the ability to lower the fine record that Illinois has.

Bottom line, depend on no one except your self to look out for your self and family.

J E CUSTOM

What has happened to the state of IL?
For the last decade it has been on a downhill slide. Just listen to the current Governor's press briefings. So much negative thought process. So sad.

When a "city worker" tries to confiscate my personal property without due cause and occupy my house....
hqdefault.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.