If you love your guns, you'll want to bookmark this website

gerrybaker1960

This is a NEW effort to show the extent of voter fraud identified SO FAR.

Unless you believe the country should be handed over to the Manchurian candidate, you best get informed and contact your elected Senators and Congressmen.

Absent the correction of the fraud, the President will have no option but to declare an emergency and impose martial law.

If that’s what you want, keep your head in the sand.

Again: https://everylegalvote.com/country

jbs2014

Even though I have not lived there for years I am most interested in what is being reported in the link you posted about Georgia. If we can defeat our enemy in the Georgia special election that is coming up then we can keep control of the Senate and deny them the opportunity to inflict their horrible agenda on us and the country.

I have a bad feeling that, no matter how much fraud is found, or how many legal challenges are filed, that our enemy has gained control of the Executive Branch.

gerrybaker1960

In Georgia: Same voting machines, same software, same crooked vote counters,same RINOs who have certified Biden. Only Trump declaring martial law will save the country.

Remember you almost elected this !

image006-9.jpg

manitou1

This is a NEW effort to show the extent of voter fraud identified SO FAR.

Unless you believe the country should be handed over to the Manchurian candidate, you best get informed and contact your elected Senators and Congressmen.

Absent the correction of the fraud, the President will have no option but to declare an emergency and impose martial law.

If that’s what you want, keep your head in the sand.

Again: https://everylegalvote.com/country

The link will allow me in but will not allow me to "Take action".

nksmfamjp

That is a poorly written website that fails to show evidence of any of its claims.

To make those claims, the position needs stated, then the mechanism of claim needs shown, then actual evidence of the mechanism’s steps need shown. To simplify, this is college level work, but is D+ to C- level work.

No actual evidence is shown on that website.

Yes, the media is somehow organized in their “gaslighting” the “no fraud found” comment. They have nothing to support that baseless claim either.

@gerrybaker1960 .....is your issue with the above lady that she is fat, black, poorly dressed or is it an issue of ideology. I missed the ideological explanation.

Reactions: Stk

Frog4aday

There was evidence. Did you click & read the FRAUD PhD link? Charts showing how the vote pattern changed dramatically after they stopped the count, which has never happened in previous elections. Why stop the count? Then there is a non-linear, statistically improbable jump in Biden votes afterward. Then there was a 93% voter turn-out in Wisconsin. That doesn't ever happen outside Thailand or Venezuela when the person that is supposed to win isn't winning & they have to create new ballots to 'fix' it. How about the Dominion voting machine changing 6000 Trump votes to Biden? And there was more. The evidence is there. And it's disturbing.

It seems your issue is more with the OP than the information presented. That's fine. But the facts & evidence are there. You might have to navigate the webpage a bit more to find it. Or not. You do you.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.