If you like lever actions you'll probably hate me after seeing this.

People ask what caliber for elk, moose, deer, etc.

You have successfully found the perfect unicorn and pixie hunting rifle 🤣

Not sure the age of your daughter, but mine is 8 and wouldn't like my dad humor about a unicorn rifle…. But if she likes it and will shoot it, a lever 45/70 is a lot of fun

Last edited:
People ask what caliber for elk, moose, deer, etc.

You have successfully found the perfect unicorn and pixie hunting rifle 🤣

Not sure the age of your daughter, but mine is 8 and wouldn't like my dad humor about a unicorn rifle…. But if she likes it and will shoot it, a lever 45/70 is a lot of fun
She turns 3 next month and she already been bird hunting with me 3 times and to the range probably 75+ times. She thinks anything can be hunted and I'm not correcting her 🤣

So, back in January/February when I got my dessert operator microtech in, I thought to myself that it needed a friend. After thinking long and hard I decided, why not a gun that blows a hole the size of a doughnut in things. After ordering a new stock I got it over to my cerakote guy. Love it or hate it, I'm not sure I could be any happier with it!!View attachment 450689View attachment 450690
Yeah! You're right about the opening statement.

8BBDAE09-1D32-42DB-A4BA-41176C511859.gif

Is this the millennial equivalent of wood that really pops? Hear me out a starburst pattern Woodstock stands out from straight grain wood. This certainly stands out.