If you like lever actions you'll probably hate me after seeing this.

boulderchild

So, back in January/February when I got my dessert operator microtech in, I thought to myself that it needed a friend. After thinking long and hard I decided, why not a gun that blows a hole the size of a doughnut in things. After ordering a new stock I got it over to my cerakote guy. Love it or hate it, I'm not sure I could be any happier with it!!
Polish_20230325_145631132.jpg
Polish_20230325_145555449.jpg

So, back in January/February when I got my dessert operator microtech in, I thought to myself that it needed a friend. After thinking long and hard I decided, why not a gun that blows a hole the size of a doughnut in things. After ordering a new stock I got it over to my cerakote guy. Love it or hate it, I'm not sure I could be any happier with it!!View attachment 450689View attachment 450690
Got a brand new granddaughter. I like to give it to her.

Good Lord!!!!

The villagers are gonna come after you with torches and pitchforks I've got thick ski

I love lever actions but prefer mine a little more traditional than yours. I don't think my buddies would let me live it down if I pulled that out but I'm a male. Assuming you are female and sorry to offend if you are male or non binary.
Nahh, straight dude. If it makes you feel any better I kept the original stock set unmolested.

I actually have almost 3x in the stock and cerakote what I have in the gun.

So, back in January/February when I got my dessert operator microtech in, I thought to myself that it needed a friend. After thinking long and hard I decided, why not a gun that blows a hole the size of a doughnut in things. After ordering a new stock I got it over to my cerakote guy. Love it or hate it, I'm not sure I could be any happier with it!!View attachment 450689View attachment 450690

We're not judgemental here. Whatever floats your pirogue is fine by us. Nice rig....

Last edited: