If you have not seen this, you should

This would only have a chance of happening if the dems controlled the house and senate. Hopefully that will not happen.Also getting the new judge on the court is huge. Of course the dems have a master plan to enlarge the court. At some point though down the road it's going to lead to a crisis. The country is just too divided.

We dont need this to turn into a post that gets deleted. Just read this info and share it with everyone. Really read it.

Yup. Just what all Bill of Rights adherents would expect from the likes of a corrupt commie like hidin' Biden. If I'm not mistaken that '93-'94 time frame was right about the time Biden called blacks "Predators".

My money says Biden = LOSER

Vote for the Bill of Rights = vote against the dem-communists.

Read it all.........wow.

I encourage everyone to take 5 minutes to read that article.
Take another 5 minutes and vote against the bast—-d!! I did!!!! Took more time for the liberal dip**** behind the desk to spell my name right than it took to vote for Mr. Trump!!!! Apparently they never sniffed a soaked woolen cloaked chainsaw smellin with a bit of beef dander (Cow****) mixed in!!!! I smiled all the way in and out finally got my freebee from the govt!!!! See pic below, not very often NY gives a workin man anything for free!!!!!

Attachments

• 2F5070E8-A940-470A-9D71-33E9BE003E7D.jpeg
    2F5070E8-A940-470A-9D71-33E9BE003E7D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
Our Walmart's in Wv took guns off the shelves when all the bull crap started in Washington and Oregon. And haven't put hardly anything back out . Hopefully just hopefully it will hurt their gun business enough to help LOCAL gun shops . I flat refuse to buy a gun from them . And yes I may pay more for the same gun but I'm keeping my money local not going back to wok mart . Whatever the gun store owner does with said money is his business but I guarantee he's not shopping there either lol .

My two sons are old enough now if they come to take guns from door to door I'm certain I'd have 2 more flinging lead with me . May not end well for us but I'll guarantee there will be a few less headed to the next house

With that being said a lot of my friends wear blue here locally and they are of the same mindset as me . They've stated many times they would not participate in disarming legal law bidding citizens. And sure won't go against the 2 ND AMENDMENT!!!

walmart has taken the guns and handgun ammo off the the shelves here in West Texas. The Manager told me today that we can buy them and they are availablee. Due to the looting in Philly where the entire inventory was stolten Walmart has taken that opportunity away from the looters.
I am concerned at the amount of folkes that aren't,t aware of the Biden Sanders agenda. Read it on the Biden website. These folkes are not kidding, they mean to transform this country into our worst nightmare.........

Kind of interesting that 4/19/25 is coming up as 250 anniversary of the start of the Revolutionary War battle of Lexington and Concord when the previous government of this land confiscated firearms and went to seize the colonist stored firearms. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Take another 5 minutes and vote against the bast—-d!! I did!!!! Took more time for the liberal dip**** behind the desk to spell my name right than it took to vote for Mr. Trump!!!! Apparently they never sniffed a soaked woolen cloaked chainsaw smellin with a bit of beef dander (Cow****) mixed in!!!! I smiled all the way in and out finally got my freebee from the govt!!!! See pic below, not very often NY gives a workin man anything for free!!!!!
I got an ink pen also I came out like a bandit. David

Scary to think America has come to this.

But it has.

Up until this last year, the majority of people thought "it could never happen here"

even though it's been happening here for decades, while everyone slept through the alarm clock.

And only now that democrats are locking down entire states, blessing rioters and forcing the police to stand down, contemptuously tearing down statues of our American heritage, discussing their wish to nullify the electoral college and pack the SCOTUS with extra radical activists who will misinterpret the constitution through a Marxist viewpoint, and ultimately "rewrite" the Constitution without any protections against tyranny, do *some* people finally see what has been going on.

All of this has not come out of nowhere. Marxist totalitarianism and a dumbed-down, propagandized, disarmed citizenry of slaves has been the progressive democrat's end goal for decades. And they've reached the tipping point.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.