If you have not seen this, you should

If the PD's refuse to enforce, that's on thing. If the Supreme Court finds some or all of this unconstitutional, that's another. But, if parts of it sticks, compliance is voluntary. I wouldn't be leaving the house with items on the new list, but waiting out the insanity to let it pass, with new conservative government at the helm. Many hunting friends are LEO's and they believe house searches looking only for outlawed items will be rare, unless a warrant is issued for other investigations unrelated to 2a items. Resources are thin as it is and the danger to LEO's is too high for this activity.

If the PD's refuse to enforce, that's on thing. If the Supreme Court finds some or all of this unconstitutional, that's another. But, if parts of it sticks, compliance is voluntary. I wouldn't be leaving the house with items on the new list, but waiting out the insanity to let it pass, with new conservative government at the helm. Many hunting friends are LEO's and they believe house searches looking only for outlawed items will be rare, unless a warrant is issued for other investigations unrelated to 2a items. Resources are thin as it is and the danger to LEO's is too high for this activity.
I just received a phone call 2 minutes ago and was told the Walmart stores are pulling all guns and ammunition off the shelves and ware housing it for fear of rioters breaking in and having access to them David

In my area of La. they have some shotgun shells and an almost empty ammo case behind the counter and no firearms

I think that if thousands of deputies across the nation refused to enforce it that would be an excellent thing. It would be even better if some state legislatures and governors would tell the feds to go pound sand, should such restrictions ever be ennacted.

I told a man 30 years ago that he could have 3 guys going to give him a beating in the middle of Main Street tonight and he could talk to 10 friends to get them to help him just wait and see how many actually show up that's just like any thing else it's hard to get people to stick together. David

Do not bet on that. Guys, you need to take this seriously. NEVER has a presidential candidate ran on this stuff. They used to keep it quiet. If they win running on this it tells you the majority support it.
Majority of who the majority of people or the majority of politicians?

It all goes back to laws getting passed a person cannot hardly ever fight a law that has been passed and win people can say they will have to pry their fingers off of their guns but if they show up at your door and your family is in jeopardy of being hurt or killed you will more than likely give in most people won't sacrifice their kids for the right to keep their guns sad but true hopefully we can out last thi problem we are in but I feel it is inevitable that sooner or later we are going to get beat down by the idiots. David
I guess there is a bright side after all for me as I don't have any kids I hope they don't come to my door

I just received a phone call 2 minutes ago and was told the Walmart stores are pulling all guns and ammunition off the shelves and ware housing it for fear of rioters breaking in and having access to them David
Saying that for a couple days now many videos on YouTube about it

Some people think drugs and abortion is ok but guns are bad. They want to disarm and defund the police for shooting people that are unarmed but expect them to disarm an armed public. These people are the definition of morons.
There has been an estimated 5 million first time gun buyers in 2020, you know some of those voted blue, but they bought guns for protection because they knew the system was broken. That's thinking for oneself, ie; common sense! Nothing breeds it better than necessity for survival.
I still have hope and faith in ability of common Americans to squeeze a little common sense out of their brains and work to protect their rights even from the people they voted for. You can still vote for someone and disagree with some of their policies, either side. Some argue 'once politicians are elected they'll do what they want'. The only two things you have to defend yourself against such is your vote and a gun. Without one, you can't guarantee the other.
The uncommonly advanced idiots are the only ones that make it on TV because common sense ain't "news". I choose to believe sense is still common, but just like religion, if you're afraid to preach it, it will diminish.
Keep calm and Preach on.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.