If you have not seen this, you should

In 1995 I was in a parts store the guy behind the counter who I had known for several years said guess what David I said what he said his son had called him from what ever service branch he was stationed with his dad asked him how he was and what had he been doing his son told him they had went through several weeks training on locating and seizing citizens guns so it's been out there for years in time it will happen sad thought but true it is being brain washed in to our kids every day. David

Guys, you need to take this seriously.

Oh, make no mistake.....I'm fairly alarmed here and would not be able to take part in enforcing MOST of what I just read as it pertains to Law Enforcement/Local Government

Hold adults accountable for giving minors access to firearms. Biden supports legislationholding adults criminally and civilly liable for directly or negligently giving a minor access to a firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains possession of the firearm.

So, my kids can't hunt/shoot with me? 🤔 I don't think so. I can't see reasonable Fish & Wildlife officers wanting anything to do with that one.

Just take a look at what's happening in Canada... It appears 'democratic' governments will promise whatever they think will get votes.

There are a LOT more people who live in cities and are scared of guns than there are ruralites who use firearms as an everyday tool.

Edited:

For reference

You are right. Keep the bad guys at bay and let me enjoy my latte. And by the way put a check in my mailbox.

George w Bush sent troopers into New Orleans after Katrina...door to door confiscating guns....
Big question is Biden going to hand over our rights to the UN....like obiteme was trying to do...
And we are fighting our own monies once again with the LOST $5.3 billion Biden and obiteme laundered thru backdoors and Ukraine...through Soros businesses and family members....Guiliana has that proof..
All of Soros bank accounts should be confiscated along with former administration.....bribes..kickbacks.money laundering.....theft.....

The people who were trapped in their homes were shooting at the people trying to rescue them. They didn't want to be rescued so they could do more looting after the flood waters went down. Our local W&F dept went down there for search and rescue and after being shot at returned home. It was not a mission to disarm the public at large.

I just read in EPOCH TIMES the amount of money the department of education is listing as coming to the biggest universities from the CCP. It's absolutely shocking!! Not only are our civil rights at risk, but our history and cultural beliefs. It may turn out that our current Supreme Court, staying at nine judges, can help restore some order and balance to our current challenges.

This is scary, I'm glad I don't have any guns. No really make sure you vote and encourage everyone you know to vote! I did a week ago.

What's up with no online gun parts, hard to do a build with no parts.

I voted early also but there is a lot of people who believe they are going to get all of the freebies they have been promised by the dark side. These folks like freebies and look down their snouts at people who work and succeed. I hope and pray there is enough of us to keep the wolves at bay.

I voted early also but there is a lot of people who believe they are going to get all of the freebies they have been promised by the dark side. These folks like freebies and look down their snouts at people who work and succeed. I hope and pray there is enough of us to keep the wolves at bay.
It all goes back to laws getting passed a person cannot hardly ever fight a law that has been passed and win people can say they will have to pry their fingers off of their guns but if they show up at your door and your family is in jeopardy of being hurt or killed you will more than likely give in most people won't sacrifice their kids for the right to keep their guns sad but true hopefully we can out last thi problem we are in but I feel it is inevitable that sooner or later we are going to get beat down by the idiots. David

Very scary stuff Indeed. Certainly doesn't seem like the America I grew up in anymore, and only getting worse.

Definitely have a whole new breed of people in power these days and will stop at nothing to gain more.

lord help us on 11-3. Or 11-4 or 11-5 or 12-1 depending on the results and how many "votes get suppressed" or this mail in ballot extension they were trying to push or whatever else they can claim if it doesn't go their way. Very consequential election, the most actually.

I honestly can't imagine...what do ppl do with their time and money if not hunt and shoot?! Under Biden my whole life would have to be completely different. I hope I don't have to live that life. I voted Trump, did the best I could to inform others, not sure what else one dude can do. Good luck to us all this election.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.