If you had to choose

I think the Wilson or even the other busing dies are a bit pricy. 118 bucks for one die, verses 21st 57 bucks for a mandrel body two mandrels..
Yes, they are. I have a couple of 21st body dies (open window and closed) and various mandrel sizes. They are very good and their CS is awesome.

For competition and LR shooting, my favorite FL dye is the Redding Competition "S"(bushing), if available for the cartridge. Of the three mentioned by the OP(Redding, Whidden, Forster) all are good dyes, and I wouldn't die on the hill defending one over the other, but "out of the box, the Redding Competition FL dye, has excellent interior finish, dimensional consistency(dye and bushings), and has always delivered superb overall performance and consistency with my most demanding loads, i have not had to resort to modification, or custom work with standard (SAAMI) cartridges with the Redding Competition dye to achieve Benchrest level performance.
Just my experience.

This^^^^

I just made an offer on ebay for an Redding "A" die set.

Guy from 21st said he thinks Redding is good but was really impressed with Wilson. How much better is less than .001-.0015 bullet runout ? Can I achieve this with a better brand of die over an RCBS FL ?

I just made an offer on ebay for an Redding "A" die set.

Guy from 21st said he thinks Redding is good but was really impressed with Wilson. How much better is less than .001-.0015 bullet runout ? Can I achieve this with a better brand of die over an RCBS FL ?

I get wanting the biggest bang for your buck. But .001-.0015 runout isn't anything to worry about. I'd be more concerned with my brass getting sized correctly to fit my chamber than a tick of runout.

I have Forster seater, whidden, redding and hornady. So far for seating the Forster and redding I prefer. While the whidden is super nice I haven't got use to it yet and don't know if I'm doing something wrong. The hornady micro seater is pretty accurate considering what I paid in comparison but it's definitely not as nice feeling, and don't like certain things about it. As far as sizing goes, the whidden and redding seem pretty par. Both very nice. I have been using redding for years so just comfortable with them.

From what I have read, a quality FL non bushing die is more concentric than a bushing die. On a side note I have also read that runout is usually introduced when you pull the expander ball back through the neck. YMMV

I have Forster seater, whidden, redding and hornady. So far for seating the Forster and redding I prefer. While the whidden is super nice I haven't got use to it yet and don't know if I'm doing something wrong. The hornady micro seater is pretty accurate considering what I paid in comparison but it's definitely not as nice feeling, and don't like certain things about it. As far as sizing goes, the whidden and redding seem pretty par. Both very nice. I have been using redding for years so just comfortable with them.
alot of guys swear by Whidden, especially the F class guys. I was on Accurateshooter.com forum for awhile and that's where they steered ya to.

FWIW I use a bushing die with no expander. And adjust neck tension with bushing size. I prefer to work my brass as little as possible, so no mandrel. Works well for me out to a mile. my .02
bushings are .001 increments? I have a .307 mandrel and a .0375 21st Century.

bushings are .001 increments? I have a .307 mandrel and a .0375 21st Century.
Yes. I use Wilson bushings. I believe the are actually tapered so you can turn them over and gain/lose .0005. I try to get my neck tension around .0015 - .002 YMMV

no doubt 257 STW... pulling expander through a neck definitely introduces more runout, yep.
No it doesn't, unless the amount of brass movement is large.
This is why you have your neck honed in the die. You lube the inside with graphite and the expander then brings the neck up to .002" under bullet diameter, or whatever you want, by only moving the brass .001".
You can also hone the neck, not use the expander and then mandrel.
What you have read is only ONE aspect of having honed neck dies.
Redding also move the body a minimal amount, as does the Forster BR.

Cheers.