If you could visit one LRH member who would it be

I would go shooting with Butterbean, RockyMtnMT, and Feenix all at once. Feenix talking in riddles driving them nuts eating popcorn, Butterbean and RockyMtnMT talking about high velocity bullets driving Feenix nuts. Only rules would be Feenix has to shoot Hammers, Butterbean has to shoot his creed and RockyMtnMT has to shoot Bergers. That would be some good live entertainment.

Now this would definitely be fun!

The shop is open for visits. Make a swing through North West MT!
I am still sore we went right by in a teaming rain trying to get to the airport only to sit and wait as flights were delayed!! Bah, went by Defiance and of course Proof too. You have the trifecta up there! Say nothing about the Bison refuge and Glacier!

To be honest my visit would start with some members that have past. I truly appreciate Len and some of the "originals" who have created this wealth of knowledge! Then, President Roosevelt and President Grant who both have ties to my area. Then anyone who likes my posts or gets my humor hahaha

I'm with Varmint Hunter on this, too many good folks to mention just one. Those I have met (Unoboats/Chip, esn422/Shane) have really helped me out - hope I can be the same to them someday.
If I must mention just one, no slights to anyone - I would like to meet Ryan Furman. To shake his hand and personally thank him. A credit to this forum and of course LRO.

It would have to be Len and Kathy... to take them to dinner and thank them for the time and dedication they expend to keep this site what it is. Without a great, understanding partner I doubt a man could commit to do this with such expertise and professionalism. Len seems like an interesting gentleman with a spirit for life.

I would choose to spend more time with Len...Whether shooting or just visiting. We have shot and hunted together in the past. It is always good to see him.
People who I would enjoy shooting some specialty pistols with is Kirby (APS) and Shawn Carlock. I have enjoyed phone and emails with them through the years.