If you could visit one LRH member who would it be

I have already met a few, every one is still a good friend in my mind, and we talk pretty regularly, and I have had the privilege of hunting with them as well. Absolutely top notch people, I truly believe the shooting/firearms community holds the best people on this earth by a large margin.

@Wedgy
@Bravo 4
@PNWGator

Great people, and ones I consider good friends. Gotta thank @Len Backus for providing this platform, I have met some great people because of it.
Thanks Cody!

Y'all,
Cody and his family are truly great people, you sure don't meet many them like them!

I would go shooting with Butterbean, RockyMtnMT, and Feenix all at once. Feenix talking in riddles driving them nuts eating popcorn, Butterbean and RockyMtnMT talking about high velocity bullets driving Feenix nuts. Only rules would be Feenix has to shoot Hammers, Butterbean has to shoot his creed and RockyMtnMT has to shoot Bergers. That would be some good live entertainment.

Well I have had some great visits with alot of the Guys here ! I traveled far and wide to just do a powder trade ! Ha ha or pickup a stock or a Rifle !
It's been a Pleasure to do this !
I have to many names to post to do a meet & greet .
I would like to meet up with a few guys that has asked for some help in the ELR game ! My journey has been nothing short of Incredible and I owe it to the guys on here and there help !

Big Thanks to Len for starting this and keeping it going !

Rum Man

I would go shooting with Butterbean, RockyMtnMT, and Feenix all at once. Feenix talking in riddles driving them nuts eating popcorn, Butterbean and RockyMtnMT talking about high velocity bullets driving Feenix nuts. Only rules would be Feenix has to shoot Hammers, Butterbean has to shoot his creed and RockyMtnMT has to shoot Bergers. That would be some good live entertainment.
Count me in!