If you could visit one LRH member who would it be

Bucklowery

I will start it off. First visit would be Mr. DSheetz. He is a wealth of knowledge and the kinda of positive and can do attitude people you like to hang around with. If I made it that far I might as well swing by and see Scott, ole Reemty J and learn how he tracks them coyotes down too. Then make a swing down southwest to see Mr. Christian our in that rocky dry country. I said one but you can never stop there. Three interesting gentlemen in their own ways.
@DSheetz
@squeeeeze
@Reemty J

Thanks

Buck

I have already met a few, every one is still a good friend in my mind, and we talk pretty regularly, and I have had the privilege of hunting with them as well. Absolutely top notch people, I truly believe the shooting/firearms community holds the best people on this earth by a large margin.

@Wedgy
@Bravo 4
@PNWGator

Great people, and ones I consider good friends. Gotta thank @Len Backus for providing this platform, I have met some great people because of it.

Last edited:
Thus far, I have only met Joe Starnes (I cannot remember his screen name, but he used to be my gunsmith in the early 2000s), @Steve L, and @loonie in person. I keep missing Justin (@MT257) though. I would love to have a few drinks with my brothers, who frequent the whiskey, beer, and wine thread over a wild game cookout.

I was gonna say Montana'eer but thanks to Feenix we did meet up last week and had a great visit. Ol Rooster lives locally, he's on the list along with Feenix when I'm headed through GF. B-Lot Banga brother and MagnumManiac would be on their too for a destination trip.
L Sherman, Feenix and Barrelnut. They all seem to be exceptional guys and L Sherman has helped me a few times.
That would be great!

Last edited: