If you could only have 3 long guns, which would you choose?

Hand me down guns are better and more valuable than anything you can buy!
We have three sons and a daughter. I'm not sure which firearm will be "her gun" when I pass on but I know when he's gone (hopefully not for a long time) I'll inherit my dads marlin 336 30-30 and my wife will inherit her dads Winchester 94 .30-30, also hopefully long down the road. And there's this old savage 99 .243.

A family heirloom levergun for each of my sons when I'm gone seems fitting. My daughter can show off with my .358 Norma magnum haha

They're 2 year old boy-girl twins, and the oldest boys are 4 and 5. All close together. So not at all unrealistic to imagine when they're older all 4 of them going out hunting with me. A nice thought. We'll see…

.22 LR, 308 Win, and .44 Mag.
I think I should've elaborated on the reason I picked the three calibers that I named
.22 LR... I have a "rifle" and "pistol" in that caliber, and the same goes for the .44 Mag... which makes these two calibers very versatile. The .308 Win stand alone it's in an M1A to pick up the slack for big-game and longer range.
So that's my thoughts on why I picked my three cartridges for the question. I know, I might have thought about a shotgun, but... .44 Mag snake/bird loads are doable for small meat birds close in... Just my 0.2 might not be right for others but it works for me. Cheers.😁

We have three sons and a daughter. I'm not sure which firearm will be "her gun" when I pass on but I know when he's gone (hopefully not for a long time) I'll inherit my dads marlin 336 30-30 and my wife will inherit her dads Winchester 94 .30-30, also hopefully long down the road. And there's this old savage 99 .243.

A family heirloom levergun for each of my sons when I'm gone seems fitting. My daughter can show off with my .358 Norma magnum haha

They're 2 year old boy-girl twins, and the oldest boys are 4 and 5. All close together. So not at all unrealistic to imagine when they're older all 4 of them going out hunting with me. A nice thought. We'll see…
Way off subject I apologize-

I have three daughters- only one of them interested in hunting or shooting so far. We hunted whitetail 2 years ago in Indiana, she wasn't that in to it but enjoyed being with me. This last year was a lot different she was dedicated and even forced me to go. She was able to harvest a beautiful 6 point buck at about 85 yards with a 6.5 Grendel CZ bolt gun. I filmed the entire thing from the stand. It was priceless. Best hunt I have ever been on. She will turn 11 next month. The best part is every time we cook some up she reminds everyone she provided the meal for us.

Way off subject I apologize-

I have three daughters- only one of them interested in hunting or shooting so far. We hunted whitetail 2 years ago in Indiana, she wasn't that in to it but enjoyed being with me. This last year was a lot different she was dedicated and even forced me to go. She was able to harvest a beautiful 6 point buck at about 85 yards with a 6.5 Grendel CZ bolt gun. I filmed the entire thing from the stand. It was priceless. Best hunt I have ever been on. She will turn 11 next month. The best part is every time we cook some up she reminds everyone she provided the meal for us.
That is what it's all about brother.....