If you could only have 3 long guns, which would you choose?

Very interesting post because it has me thinking seriously about the three calibers I would limit myself to if I had to (which, by the way, I'm glad I live in a country and state where I don't have to). I'm thinking it would have to be 4 - my 20ga o/u - 22/224 caliber - 257 caliber - and either 264 or 284 caliber. I'm sure my 24 and 30 caliber guns are feeling unloved right now as are the 16 and 12 gauge members of the family. But then this is only theoretical thank God. Have a great week and just handle some of your guns who are feeling slighted today.

Maybe I should pair down my collection. Truthfully, I have my favorites and the others could be framed and hung on a wall. Some are invaluable but for sentimental reasons. I'm not asking for those to be included in the list. But let's say, purely for whimsical gab, that you could only have 3 calibers, any calibers, which would you choose?
I have my big bore a 358 STA and a 223-6mm. Then I think a good mide size bore a 264, 7mm or 30 cal would round it out for me.

Maybe I should pair down my collection. Truthfully, I have my favorites and the others could be framed and hung on a wall. Some are invaluable but for sentimental reasons. I'm not asking for those to be included in the list. But let's say, purely for whimsical gab, that you could only have 3 calibers, any calibers, which would you choose?

204 River, 7mm Rem mag, 300RUM

223/556, 6.5, .300. can do pretty much anything I need with all these calibers. Hunting, self defense plinking. And easy accessible ammo.

Truthfully, I'm not sure. There would be a 6.5mm. I like creedmoor simply because I can buy Hornady ELD boxed ammo and shoot half minute to 600, but I'd like a bit more oomph... PRC, SS...?

7mm for sure. When I re-barrel my current 7mag, I'll likely go 7 Practical, unless Hornady launches the 7PRC (wink wink).

Number 3 is wide open. I use a .22 Mag A LOT. I really enjoy my .223s. I wouldn't use me 7mm for brown bears or moose and I hope to get one of each one day...so...
What all did you do in rebarreling your 7mag? Details?

Central to any collection is a 22 rifle, for me I'd choose the 22LR. Next I'd chose a cartridge for deer sized game and it would be either a 6.6-284 or a 270 WSM. The third would be a 30 caliber for the heavy work, my preference would be the 338 Federal.