If anyone see's 6.8 Western Dies become available please post. Thanks.

Looking for dies the new 6.8 Western. Thanks
I called Redding and they instructed me to call Graff and Sons. I called them and it took a couple times but they were able me two die set for the 6.8 Western. As with anything shooting they are up to a year behind on just about everything. Like I said I was able to get mine ordered and was told a minimum of 8 months. I am new to reloading but have friends that are knowledgeable way more than me. I was one of the first to get a rifle ordered, I have primers, I have a case of ammo ( at a reasonable price), dies ordered, all I needed is powder ( I have a suggested list from Hodgdon for the Western), and the bullets/ projectiles. I am Looking forward to shooting this rifle. The only thing I didn't like about this was Browning is going to release this rifle in to many models!!!:) I had to read a lot about the new Rifle and the caliber then read about each rifle. I was tired when I was done but made a decision on the 6.8 Western Hunter Long Range with the 26 inch barrel.

At this point I should have said you will have to order them because they are not being made yet. Some were made for R@D but of course those are gone. They did not even have a part number a few weeks ago so on the special order they assigned the number 80,000 that is their code for a special order without a part number yet.

Last edited:
Ebay brother!!! Under $50 shipped very limited supply

Attachments

• 895CA694-695B-4F63-B3D2-2124FBCA5646.png
    895CA694-695B-4F63-B3D2-2124FBCA5646.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 95