Identity Theft active duty and vets be aware!

Mr Humble

As many of you know there were 26.5 million service records lost when some dolt govenment employee took a PC home, it was stolen and never recovered by proper authorities in spite of a $50,000 reward. Well it was recovered by some military haters (tells you how much money they have to hand out!)

I just found some information from my military records posted on the web. In investigating this with the Military Personell Records Center, I found that there is an anti military website out there that will give anyone your SSN and then they can use it to access your records via the FOIA as well as identity theft. I have written a letter to MPRC and as soon as I find out the name of the people handing out military SSNs, I will post it here. The SSNs probably came from the moron who lost 27 million vets records by taking them home and having them stolen.
In the meantime keep an eye on your credit reports!

As many of you know there were 26.5 million service records lost when some dolt govenment employee took a PC home, it was stolen and never recovered by proper authorities in spite of a $50,000 reward. Well it was recovered by some military haters (tells you how much money they have to hand out!)

I just found some information from my military records posted on the web. In investigating this with the Military Personell Records Center, I found that there is an anti military website out there that will give anyone your SSN and then they can use it to access your records via the FOIA as well as identity theft. I have written a letter to MPRC and as soon as I find out the name of the people handing out military SSNs, I will post it here. The SSNs probably came from the moron who lost 27 million vets records by taking them home and having them stolen.
In the meantime keep an eye on your credit reports!
MORE EXCELENT ADVICE.... I WAS NOT AWARE OF....
THANK YOU...
mr.humble....