Identify this rifle

snox801

hey guy need a bit of help identifying this rifle. It's not mine but the guy needs to find mount so he's looking for a rail setup. Local shops have no idea how to help because we have no good shops around here. If the can match the detail on the box to the rifle they are not sure.
Now I usually get mine from egw but not sure what this is. Any help?

Thanks

Attachments

• D6A69965-33A7-42B1-960E-A6151932FEC5.jpeg
    D6A69965-33A7-42B1-960E-A6151932FEC5.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 147
It's a Voere (brand) Shikar (model). It even says so right there on it. Voere made (possibly still makes) quite nice rifles. They even flirted with caseless stuff with their Vec line of rifles. Not super well known in the States. Good luck finding mounts for it. You might do just as well to have a section of flat picatinny rail drilled appropriately and save yourself all the hassle.

Thanks ya I knew it had a name just wondering if it was just a rebranded deal like howas for the Weatherby vanguard.
That was my thinking after doing some looking. Was I was gonna need to find a flat rail and have it drilled to match

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.