Ideas for New .277 build

While we are all chasing extreme accuracy, single digit SD/ES, match brass, weighed cases, perfect jump, neck turn or no neck turn, crimp or no crimp, power tests, primer tests and concentricity, along comes an evolution that just may make most of our expertise moot and us obsolete. Logically, this was and is inevitable.
My next build will be for this round as soon as I can ensure a supply of quality ammo. After-all, we've all happily let Hornady lead us down the yellow brick road every time they introduce the next be-all, end-all super GI Joe, rail gun, kung fu 6.5mm or next gen 30 cal super cartridge and then fail to support it with ammo or brass. You know, 6.5 Credemore, 6 Credemore, 6.5 PRC, 300 PRC.
SO WHY NOT BUILD A GUN TO SHOOT A NEW ROUND THAT DOESN'T DEPEND ON BRASS SHEET MANUFACTURERS OR THE PRODUCTION OR NEW PRODUCT WHIMS OF HORNADY's OWNER? Why not jump on injection or blow molded cases that are light years more precise and concentric than 1895 drawn brass technology. Really guys and gals, the greatest advances in brass case tech over the past 120 years has been metallurgy, weight sorting, cnc machines and drilling primer holes. Plastic or composite cases may well be a game changer. And even if it's not this cartridge, the writing is on the wall fellow shooters. 21st century tech is about to catch up with our sport. Imagine, 1/8 moa ammo from a box that never corrodes. Imagine $.20 plastic cases that are immune to environmental concerns. And if you want to reload, imagine precision match quality cases that come in bags like shot shell hulls.
Sounds good

My 270 WSM is not yet complete. The reamer has shipped from JGS. In the mean time I've seen a usefulness for a 30 caliber.

I built a 27 Nosler and although it shot well it never enamored itself to me so it now belongs to a good friend.

In the mean time I have taken delivery of my first. 30 caliber. It's a Kelbly Nanook actioned 300 Norma Magnum Improved that pushes a 245 grain Berger bullet 3050 fps from a 26" barrel. It will replace the 27 and my 338 RUM.

My 270 WSM is not yet complete. The reamer has shipped from JGS. In the mean time I've seen a usefulness for a 30 caliber.

I built a 27 Nosler and although it shot well it never enamored itself to me so it now belongs to a good friend.

In the mean time I have taken delivery of my first. 30 caliber. It's a Kelbly Nanook actioned 300 Norma Magnum Improved that pushes a 245 grain Berger bullet 3050 fps from a 26" barrel. It will replace the 27 and my 338 RUM.
I love my custom 270 wsm shooting the 165 matrix vld at 3,000fps,
On the 300 Norma imp to get 3050fps with 245 is that a pretty hot load?

27 is an overlooked caliber for some reason? How much powder do you want to burn per case might be on the "gotta figure it out list"? Want to burn an insane amount of powder in a 27cal.........neck down a 300nm or 300lm. I'm thinking about an xm length by shortening and necking down a 408CT.