Idahoans sound off.

Here In Meridian Idaho. Just got the 7mm-08 dialed in yesterday for some mid/long range shooting. Shot out to 520yrds yesterday in the 10 to 11 mph wind. All dead rocks. 🤣
That's why most of us in Idaho go out shooting. They come back from the dead and have to be shot again! They have no heart!!!
Rock On!

My son and daughter-in-law just moved to Buhl and we drove up with them to check it out. They're down on the river and it looks pretty nice.

My Navy buddy was from Twin Falls and his wife was from Pocatello. They moved to Post Falls when he retired.

I'm getting an itch to explore more of Idaho. (And escape the liberal locust that are destroying Colorado).

I used to live in Colorado back in the 90's when I was in my 20's till about 32. Lived in Colorado Springs. It was some fun times and I love driving through the state today. I fished a lot over at twin lakes and would always get ice cream in Buena Vista. Now that town has a awesome view of the mountains. A lot of 14000 foot peaks in that range. I hunted in the west elk wildness over by Gunnison a couple of time as well. Most of my hunting was just done up around the front range and out towards eleven mile res. Cant count how many times I've been to Breckenridge to ski. Used to keep a ski pass all the time. The 90's was a fun time for a single guy. Just wished I would of put a little more back in the 401K back them. To many night in ski in and out condo trips in Colorado. Its hard not to like the skiing living in that state. Its sad to hear that this state is going so far down the rabbit hole.