Idaho wolves - What/who is safe any more???

I used to own a summer home on a secluded butte up in the Wind River range about 30 miles from Pinedale Wyoming. I sold it a couple of years ago. It was not the only reason, but certainly figured heavily into my decision to move..... The wolves could be heard howling every evening from my front porch, I found several grizzly tracks and scat only a few hundred yards from my house, lots of wolves and several grizzly were sighted in a 10 mile radius of my house. I had a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son (at the time, they are now 8 and 6). I would not allow my kids to play outside unless I was outside watching them.....with my 12ga riot gun handy.

"We are just releasing them into Yellowstone, they will stay in the area" That was the line the idiot enviro wackos fed everyone a few years back. Now look where we are.

When they start finding Patagonia fleece and puff-balls in the bear and wolf scat, maybe the tide will turn and us hunters will be given the nod to fix the problem before it is too late. I hate to say that I agree with the comment others have made, it probably is already too late to save our big game populations for this generation. Just goes to show what happens when a buch of city people try to run what goes on in the great outdoors.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts