Idaho wolf down

I'm sorry to see such a beautiful animal die for nothing.Generally speeking we don't eat wolf and the likelyhood will be that the carcass will just be thrown away.The fur will not be rendered for coat making as it is in Alaska and the animal will have died for nothing.There is nothing wrong with taking animals for our use or consumption, but this is a complete waste.
Wolves help keep the deer and elk moving during hunting season.Without them your likely to experence long days sitting and waiting for animals to move that know moving during the day might get them shot.
Please don't tell me how many deer are killed by wolves.Bears take more deer than wolves do, and the main reason we have a season for the taking of deer or elk is because we must limit their numbers. Wolves help us to do that, and they also help keep the rodent population in check.If you have wisdom you will see the logic in what I have said. If not you most certainly will call me names I probably have never been called before. Thats the risk I take because I think animals shouldn't be persecuted.The wolf is no different than the Bear, its just that we can eat Bear or make use of its fur.
You sir (or Ma'am) are an unadulterated idiot who doesn't have a clue. The Disney infection runs deep in you.

B.S. - I have property outside of Elk City, Id. We have two known wolf packs running the area. Since they have come in the Elk and Deer have pretty much disappeared. I was up last weekend and only saw one whitetail doe. No Elk. Heard the wolves and saw lots of tracks. Time to kill them all!!!
Don't even glance at it...trolling with live bait. 😉
You sir (or Ma'am) are an unadulterated idiot who doesn't have a clue. The Disney infection runs deep in you.
I do this all the time....this thread is old as...well just old. 😉

I'm sorry to see such a beautiful animal die for nothing.Generally speeking we don't eat wolf and the likelyhood will be that the carcass will just be thrown away.The fur will not be rendered for coat making as it is in Alaska and the animal will have died for nothing.There is nothing wrong with taking animals for our use or consumption, but this is a complete waste.
Wolves help keep the deer and elk moving during hunting season.Without them your likely to experence long days sitting and waiting for animals to move that know moving during the day might get them shot.
Please don't tell me how many deer are killed by wolves.Bears take more deer than wolves do, and the main reason we have a season for the taking of deer or elk is because we must limit their numbers. Wolves help us to do that, and they also help keep the rodent population in check.If you have wisdom you will see the logic in what I have said. If not you most certainly will call me names I probably have never been called before. Thats the risk I take because I think animals shouldn't be persecuted.The wolf is no different than the Bear, its just that we can eat Bear or make use of its fur.
"EFFFIN" IDIOT, live with em then tell us!!! Freakin kommiefornia nut jobs... please stay off our site... We dont go to PETA and bitch....

Well, I guess I shouldn't bring up hunting coyotes then!

B.S. - I have property outside of Elk City, Id. We have two known wolf packs running the area. Since they have come in the Elk and Deer have pretty much disappeared. I was up last weekend and only saw one whitetail doe. No Elk. Heard the wolves and saw lots of tracks. Time to kill them all!!!
Absolute Truth!

Kill every one of them you can, lots of BS on the good of wolves. People that live with wolves know what a menace they have been to the Elk and Deer herds. Some guys that live in Idaho have not seen a deer to harvest in years, the same for elk.

If a guy is willing to dedicate himself to learn how to howl, he can really put the hurt on those wolves, scent control is a must. Fish and Game can tell you which areas have been hurt the most by wolf depredation, meet with the face to face, NOT over the phone.

The wolves in Minnesota have gotten so bad that they are coming into towns at night and killing pets. The deer that used to be plentiful are now gone in much of northern Minnesota. The state won't allow hunting so people have taken it upon themselves to regulate the population(which is ALWAYS drastically underestimated by the wolf program managers). I lived in Two Harbors and worked in Silver Bay on the north shore of Lake Superior, a drive of 30 miles. It was not uncommon to see wolves several times a week on the way to and from work. Bird hunters are advised to equip their hunting dogs with spiked collars and to keep them very close while in the field or risk losing them to wolves. I did my part to limit them while I lived there. There are ways...