Idaho Upcoming Vote - Protect you right to hunt fish & trap

Mike 338

I see in the upcoming election, there is a Proposed Constitutional Amendment (H.J.R.2aa). Here's some info:

2012 Proposed Constitutional Amendment

xxxxxxx Idaho constitutional amendments - 2012 Idaho General Election - Election Center

I'm somewhat active in monitoring, on a national level, the organized assault and elimination of of hunters and trappers rights. Those who would take our rights away are heavily funded and tireless when it comes to getting any toe hold in to chip away at your hunting and trapping rights. Although I have a professional interest in protecting Trappers Rights, these assaults I speak of cross over into all hunting and trapping activities.

Please take a moment to review this proposed amendment and vote upon it as you see fit. I'll be voting "YES" on H.J.R. 2aa

I've been researching it. It seems that it is truly meant to protect hunting rights.

The ID Trappers Association backs it.

I'm voting Yes!

Same w/Props 1 and 2, possibly 3....

Me too!

Also voting yes on props 1,2, and 3. I hope folks can see through the union money, to get a clear picture of what the props are really about.

Scot E.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.