Idaho trophy mule deer unit?

emmagator

I'm gonna start applying for and idaho mule deer hunt. If I draw a tag I want a tag that will provide me with a chance at trophy mule deer. I'm not worried about drawing odds or if I'll ever even draw a tag. If you could hunt any idaho unit for a trophy mule deer, which unit and why? Thanks

40, 41, 42 are probably the best in SW Idaho. The odds are dismal but someone has to draw. 45 has been hit by wolves as of late and is mostly private.

I'm gonna start applying for and idaho mule deer hunt. If I draw a tag I want a tag that will provide me with a chance at trophy mule deer. I'm not worried about drawing odds or if I'll ever even draw a tag. If you could hunt any idaho unit for a trophy mule deer, which unit and why? Thanks

Lots of big deer in lots of units here. But your best chance at getting a trophy is to draw one of the few tags in November...... 55,57 have some monster bucks. Good luck to ya:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.