idaho moose!

BULLBLASTER

Hey found out yesterday that I pulled a unit 4 moose tag in idaho!. Im very excited to get scouting!.
Also need to develop a load for my 375 h&h. I have some 300 grain hornady interlock btsp and imr 4350 to start. Also need to keep up on my Lr shoot in with my 300 rum.
Ill try amd remember to keep this board posted as I go.
Anyone else draw in idaho trophy draw?

Haha...you better keep us posted!! Congrats! That will be a fun hunt for sure! The 375 H&H should definitely get the job done.

Not a Shiras', but I shot a bull in AK with 180 gr interlocks out of my 300 wsm and he did not like it at all. Great bullet choice for that animal from my experience.

If you want to practice, go shoot a horse in the middle of a bog!

Congratulations! Always good to see someone from the neighborhood get picked. Especially if they're going old school with a .375 H&H.

If you really want to go retro I have some Barnes Originals 350 grainers laying around I'd donate to the cause. Good Luck, I'll look for it at next years Bighorn Show.

Not a Shiras', but I shot a bull in AK with 180 gr interlocks out of my 300 wsm and he did not like it at all. Great bullet choice for that animal from my experience.

If you want to practice, go shoot a horse in the middle of a bog!

Similar here. 180 Accubonds in 300 WSM for my 64" Alaskan. I got my next big one with the 375 Ruger with 260 Accubonds.

I see you Washingtonians are coming in here and stealing our moose!

:D

good luck man!

I do my best to steal everything idaho has to offer! Im an opportunistic thief! Deer elk bears and now moose! :D just remember I pay lots to keep your resident prices down! :rolleyes:
Im heading over this weekend to scatter some trail cams and start learning more of the unit.

I do my best to steal everything idaho has to offer! Im an opportunistic thief! Deer elk bears and now moose! :D just remember I pay lots to keep your resident prices down! :rolleyes:
Im heading over this weekend to scatter some trail cams and start learning more of the unit.

im gona lie we kinda have some ridiculous out of state prices 303 bucks for a deer is quite a bit lol

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.