Idaho Long Range Whitetail Hunts

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
There are 2 slots for guided hunts in the Clearwater area of north Idaho. The date slots left open are Nov 15-20 the last 6 days of season and also the best. The hunts are through Idaho Whitetail Adventures. Travis Reggear and myself will be guiding the hunts. The package is 6 days 1 day LRH class on the 1000 yard range at the outfitters HQ and a 5 day LRH Whitetail hunt. Expect to see 130-150 class deer and the occasional "booner". 1x1 hunts $3000.00 I don't expect these slots to last to much longer. Contact me for more info.

Shawn,

I have asked you about these hunts in the past and I am interested in doing one but the dates you list I will be in Alberta testing the Allen Mags out on hopefully a brusier whitetail up there.

2006 may be the year I set something up to come down and hunt with you. How far can you book in advance?

Thanks!

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby,
It would be great to have you down. We can book for 2006 with no problems. Drop me a line and I'll get you a good slot for 06.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.