Idaho Fun Shoot

I have not even loaded up any ammo for my new gun yet or have any components for that matter. I am waiting on a guy to send me money for stuff left over from when I had the 300RUM. When I lived on the coast I had a friend who was an awesome welder. Actually I might have a friend whom I have shot with that I think he mentioned one time out shooting he had a welder. Will have email him.

Well i could meet up sometime if your interested to see my design
I would put a few together for you but I have to much on my plate right now
Really does not require to much welding only two little beads, two bends are required and 4 small holes
I would post some pics but dont know how
retiredcpo

trying this again

Attachments

• 100_1534.jpg
    100_1534.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_1535.jpg
    100_1535.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_1536.jpg
    100_1536.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 97
well Ill be
I did it
Anyway
As you can see they fold up nicely I can carry 5 or 6 targets on my 4 wheeler at one time no problem the plates get hard to manage with more than that
If you put them up close Under 300 and hit them just right they sometimes get knocked over but they work good
retiredcpo

Thanks
We tried several differant types/style of stands but all where heavy,bulkly or just a pain these are light and easy and fold up small
Retiredcpo

Forgot a few bits of info, Sorry.
If you really like swinging targets we can hang a chain from the stand witha caribeaner on the end and the plates will swing. But it used that way to close they will fall. can also use the same chain to hang milk jugs full of colored water.
We also somtimes put two of them about two ft apart on 11 in and one 6 in plates then run a small rope between them and use sure site clay holders to hang clay pigons makes for some nice targets .
retiredcpo

Hi Guys!
Sorry to have dropped the ball on the "Fun Shoot" but I had to have a total shoulder replacement done and am laid up for a while.. Can't do anything with the shoulder for at least 8 weeks and could be 12 before starting therapy. Really wasn't planning for this to happen, but the old joints became bone against bone and the pain made me succumb to another surgery I promised I'd never have again. Now I'm sitting at home, eating lots of crow and spitting out black feathers!
As soon as I get to a point of mobility I'll get going on this again. By the way, those are some very fine looking targets in this post.gun)

You take care and get well, shoulder surgeries are never any fun. I will give you a call one of these weekends when my minutes are free. I hear that crow taste like chicken if you put a little BBQ sause on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.