IBM Canada Wins Contract to Work on Mass Gun Confiscations

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSAv8r

I really feel for what our Canadian brethren are facing. We need to be diligent and write all Congressmen/women and have our voices heard loud an clear or we will likely see this happen in the USA soon. Sure wouldn't hurt to voice our opinion with IBM or discontinue doing business with them if we have people on LRH that is in a position to steer business elsewhere.

https://thegunblog.ca/2020/12/30/ibm-canada-wins-contract-to-work-on-mass-gun-confiscations/

Last edited:
The responsibility of corporate management is to maximize shareholder wealth within the law.

They should not be making political moves like Facebook and Twitter.

If you don't like it and you are a shareholder or client you can express your objections.

Canadians elected the gun grabbers which indicates the majority is in favor of being sheep and surrendering their freedom.

There is only one solution, seen throughout history, for dealing with would be dictators. Neither the Canadians or a majority of Americans are emulating the French of 1783.

"Fat, dumb and happy" comes to mind.

I really feel for what our Canadian brethren are facing. We need to be diligent and write all Congressmen/women and have our voices heard loud an clear or we will likely see this happen in the USA soon. Sure wouldn't hurt to voice our opinion with IBM or discontinue doing business with them if we have people on LRH that is in a position to steer business elsewhere.

https://thegunblog.ca/2020/12/30/ibm-canada-wins-contract-to-work-on-mass-gun-confiscations/
I am pretty certain that this is something that our enemy intends to do here. We may want to pay attention to what is happening in Canada.

Of they do here, they have for a century. You cannot enslave an armed populace.

I'm waiting for BETO to come knocking.

Just to let you know, govt in Canada didn't get most of the popular vote but is governing with a minority govt and has enacted covid emergency measures. To make matters worse what happens in out elections is the vote is decided when east half is done voting as most population is there, sound familiar? For what its worth the west part of Canada would like to separate as we have little in common with easterners. Do not lump us all together, after all we don't consider all you guys biden/harris fans.

Suggest you all read

The Sovereign Individual: Mastering the Transition to the Information Age

It's already started.

The responsibility of corporate management is to maximize shareholder wealth within the law.

They should not be making political moves like Facebook and Twitter.

If you don't like it and you are a shareholder or client you can express your objections.

Canadians elected the gun grabbers which indicates the majority is in favor of being sheep and surrendering their freedom.

There is only one solution, seen throughout history, for dealing with would be dictators. Neither the Canadians or a majority of Americans are emulating the French of 1783.

"Fat, dumb and happy" comes to mind.
Americans just elected something similar. Not trying to start something as much as establish common ground and point out, as someone who cares about both countries, that Americans might be in for a nasty surprise if the mentality is "well that's happening in Canada, they chose that, they're more liberal than we are, that's they're problem,etc...". This is not confined to a nation. This is a part of western civilization in its entirety forgetting where it comes from, or worse, resenting it for some reason. Individual rights, freedoms, and autonomy exchanged for safety, surveillance, and "the greater good". Up here in Canada we've been encouraged to spy on our neighbours in case there's gatherings exceeding Covid restriction rules. I've tried to be reasonable and adhere to the law as much as makes sense but this is where I've actually had it! A nation that turns neighbours against each other is neither great nor good. It's scary. And I'm very concerned for you all south of the border. It increasingly looks like the divided states of America looking in from outside. I'll shut up now, don't wanna get banned but just know that I care. A lot.

In Canada as here "you get the government you deserve."
I can only agree partially...democracy's weakest point is that you get the government the majority agrees upon. If your not part of that majority (and western Canada is not) I'd hesitate to say you deserve this, like you brought it upon yourself or something. The majority is often wrong. I saw a funny poster a while back that showed a big crowd and said "group think: none of us is as dumb as all of us".

but I can agree with you on this aspect: the problem isn't just who's in charge, it's that one lives in a country whose populace was pleased to place them there and who do not push back in sufficient numbers to be taken seriously by the government or worse by their fellow countrymen.

even the anti gun or gun indifferent types should be alarmed that a government can declare something with no due process in the name of Covid measures. Even the thoroughly left who voted for our prime minister should (but aren't) denounce a government that acts like a monarchy in a democratic country. Neither the right nor the left deserve this blatant nonsense.

Suggest you need to read this book. Pretty well lays out what will happen to Canada and the USA. You might feel better.

The Sovereign Individual: Mastering the Transition to the Information Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts