Ibex Hunting In Spain

ADMIN

Administrator
A couple of weeks ago while hunting Barbary sheep in Spain with Iberhunting, a full service outfitter, I met the owner, Antonio Teruel, and we quickly became good friends. When it was time for me to return to Sweden, where besides my regular job I also run a small hunting lodge, primarily for wild boar with eight blinds and baited areas, Antonio mentioned he had received a cancellation to a hunt for Gredos Ibex scheduled for April 26-30. He asked if I was interested. I would only have to pay 2/3 of the price, since this was the third time this hunter had cancelled and he would now lose his deposit. After pondering the pros and cons, I regretfully had to decline his offer. I had my own company to run, dogs that had to be taken care of, and besides I already had three hunters scheduled for a wild boar hunt on that weekend.
Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Ibex Hunting In Spain, By Flemming Rolin. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.