Ian---How did the tests go on that scope setup you set me

Darryl Cassel

Was just wondering if the test results were positive as to the correct way to hold the rifle with the scope setup you set me?

Havn't heard from you for a while and was getting worried.

Later
DC

Darryl,
That scope mounting procedure finally gets me into the BIG TIME - I can now play with you big dogs! I look at a target 25 yards away and that sucker looks at least 750! Took a couple of shots at my 100 yard target, which is also the 2250 yard target - if you know what I mean. Only problem is my shooting eye keeps swelling shut, seems to be about a 50mm black-eye. Going to mount that scope on my 10-22 Ruger and do some 1000 yard shots.

Ian... blow your nose before you shoot it!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Darrel.. I finely got the info in the mail, and a check will go out for the '03 season. Thanks.

CatShooter

Catshooter

Glad you got the information from the club and sorry it took so long.

The Secretary showed me a letter that was returned to her as not the correct address which was sent to you.

I guess the second time was the charmer.

Take care and see you there.

Darryl Cassel

No idea whose truck it was, a friend sent those pictures yesterday, someone was very lucky. Perhaps you can tell which state by the license plates. Looks like a post went throught the windshield, only it is a whitetail buck. Just his butt is sticking out of the windshield, he hit head-on.

Daryl,
I would post them if I could, but I have no idea how to do that. I could e-mail the images to anyone who could post it tho. Looks like someone tossed a dart straight into the windshield of the truck, only the dart was a whitetail buck.
ian

We really need to see those pics, I've heard and seen where deer have gone through the glass. The Texas Hill country has a real bad problem with that. I personally know what it is like to have a deer(doe and hogs) to hit a truck.

A person is very lucky if the deer comes through the windshield because it doesn't mean that the deer is dead.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.