I wore out my shovel

Congratulations on breaking ground...appears to be alot of it. Are you going to build it entirely yourself or sub various stages out?

I am using some contractors. Doing it all my self at this stage in my life would be too much of an undertaking for me.

Well I filled the hole back in. :D
These were taken with my phone.
IMG00049.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

Thats the stuff dreams are made of. Looks great!! and Ya, what Chas said, not much of a hole left at all. You have taste and you are practicle as well. Take it as a compliment from a builder. I love it.

congrats on the progress!

to bad your so far away, could have gotten you a steal of a deal on the concrete and masonry ;)

Wampum,

Good looking TeePee!! I get a kick out of the Western PA cinderblock foundation. Haven't seen cinderblocks since I left there. Out here everything is poured.

Kevin and I are working on that project we discussed. I recon I'll just have him send you the parts and pieces for some beta testing. OK?

Kevin and I are working on that project we discussed. I recon I'll just have him send you the parts and pieces for some beta testing. OK?

Sounds good Roy!

Thanks fellas I appreciate the complements. Still some odds and ends to tie up but we should get occupancy by the end of the month. I'll be relieved when we're in and the work is over.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.