I wore out my shovel

jmason

As some of you know jmason is getting a new roof over his head. The wife is rather exited. Here's a picture of the pile of dirt I wore out the shovel on with my daughters standing on it. The next one is the place all that dirt used to be with my oldest standing in it. Not hunting related but I have many friends on this site and it's an easy way to share.
IMG00015.jpg

IMG00017.jpg

Hey guy!

Pretty nice back stop ya got there. How far can you back away from it?:)

Well there goes your summer!

Where's the reloading room going to be?

If you did that with a shovel, I could use you. Always looking to hire a good pipelayer with experience with a shovel.:)

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Did you say house or strip mall that's one deep and long hole. I hope you got some neosporin handy cuz you have to have a blister or two from all that shoveling...lol

Keep us posted on your progress,
Nathan

wow by the looks of those tracks in the second picture, your wheelbarrow sure has a big wheel :D

Good luck and congrats on breaking ground.

Never thought I'd say this to a man...."nice hole"

Im sorry, I was just thinking the exact same thing...........hahahahahahahaha
Good work. hope you left plenty fo room for bracing and stripping forms. Dirt loves to sluff with weather, and its a real ''bear'' to strip forms when you have to use a ''shovel'' for real. LOOKS GREAT tho.

John,

I wouldn't fill that hole in just yet with anything...When ur woman sees that shiny new stick Mr. Wizard built ya she gonna now it didn't cost no couple hundred dollars...hence why u might need that big hole...lol

Hey guy!

Pretty nice back stop ya got there. How far can you back away from it?:)

Well there goes your summer!

Where's the reloading room going to be?

Yup summers over before it started! I can shoot about 700 yards from my yard to the hill across the way. I am upgrading my "Man corner" to at least a "Man wall" in the basement under the new roof.

Thanks for the comments guys. Shane she has no clue how many or how much. I plan on keepin it that way too. The fella that buys them all when I die will probably get one heck of deal though!

Thanks for the comments guys. Shane she has no clue how many or how much. I plan on keepin it that way too. The fella that buys them all when I die will probably get one heck of deal though!

One of the great 'signatures' I've read here on LRH said:

"My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them"

Congratulations on breaking ground...appears to be alot of it. Are you going to build it entirely yourself or sub various stages out?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.