I went to a 500 yard range yesterday ...

CRJR45

First time with my hunting rifles and had a blast . I took my Kimber .280AI and my Savage Ultralight 28 Nosler . The targets were steel 9 inch circles at 100 , 200 , 300 , 400 , and 500 .
I reload for both guns (rookie reloader) , and was very happy with my results . I used Strelok for my dope and dialed for drop , but the wind was 4-8 mph and the RO was helping me figure that out .
I hit the 100, 200 , 300 , 400 , and 500 , five shots for five targets , two times with both rifles (with a lengthy cool down period) and was able to hit where the RO said to aim , 9 o'clock at the ten ring and so on .
This was my first time dialing , (I've always used Nikon BDC reticle before) , and it was fun .
At the Okeechobee Shooting Center , great range and good people . Going again 4-25 if there's anybody else that wants to go .

First time with my hunting rifles and had a blast . I took my Kimber .280AI and my Savage Ultralight 28 Nosler . The targets were steel 9 inch circles at 100 , 200 , 300 , 400 , and 500 .
I reload for both guns (rookie reloader) , and was very happy with my results . I used Strelok for my dope and dialed for drop , but the wind was 4-8 mph and the RO was helping me figure that out .
I hit the 100, 200 , 300 , 400 , and 500 , five shots for five targets , two times with both rifles (with a lengthy cool down period) and was able to hit where the RO said to aim , 9 o'clock at the ten ring and so on .
This was my first time dialing , (I've always used Nikon BDC reticle before) , and it was fun .
At the Okeechobee Shooting Center , great range and good people . Going again 4-25 if there's anybody else that wants to go .
A friend that still lives in Port St. Lucie and he goes there. I've been there with him one time only I would get you in touch with him but he left his rifle here the last time he visited deer hunting.

Wait till you get to a 1000 yard range 😳😳😳😳🤔👍🍺🇺🇸
I went one time with my 6mm Creedmoor Savage Elite Precision rifle and shot Hornady match at Jtak . A friend did my dope and told what to dial , it was fun , but I ended up selling that gun . I did good there too , hitting out to 1200 . Nothing around me to shoot that far , but it was fun .