i want i new stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me... I can set you in the right direction and give you a link that I use for B&C stocks.

Mind you they are quite heavy with the adjustable gear on them.. I ordered the tactical non adjustable one and it weighs 3 1/2 lbs... I also have a Manners T4 on order with NightForce with the graphite option and adjsutable butt spacer which should shed a bit more weight!

It took about 8 weeks for my order with the extra pull in the stock,, Mine is 14.5 inches!

Dont believe the spec sheet, There is a significant diference in weight as the hardware for all the adjsutments is heavy. My buddy had two one his 30/378 and 338/378.
Gone back to the standard B&C stock and we have them humming quite nicely and warp speeds. You are looking at least at 4.5 lbs. for the adjustable tactical. Just be aware but it doesnt matter if you fit and strong!

I have the Medalist tactical non adjsutablee cheekpice on the stock with the extra pull fits nicley. That is waiting to get fitted to my Edge build.. Then I have a Manners coming as well.

Horses for courses....I have gone the Manners T4 route to shed extra ponds with carbon graphite extras option!

Just an excuse to build another LR custom!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.