I TOLD YA IT WAS COMING...PA GIANT !!

Why would the November season be a better chance at a (unbelievably more shocking) bull than a September/October hunt that seemingly includes governor tags?
Some how I get the feeling you got pictures you are not sharing!!!!!
I wonder what the highest gross 6 point frame ever is.?
LOL, if I only could show you, but I can't, you got the right feeling....I'm not sure about the highest gross 6x6 but I can't imagine any being much bigger on Earth...this thing is much larger than the photos show...because the people are bigger than the usual guy standing there...lol I'm sure in the next year there will be tons of stories about him unless he is beatin' in two weeks or the late season in January, which wouldn't surprise me one bit. .

For anyone that asked about the biggest 6x6 so far it's the Ron skoronski bull from Utah. It is the biggest 6x6 in the record books atleast. Grossed 434 and netted somewhere around 423 I believe.
hqdefault.jpg
skoronski-bull.jpg

Next biggest is a bull killed in 2018 on the San Carlos Reservation. Grossed 429 and netted 422 4/8"

FB_IMG_1506139182059.jpg
FB_IMG_1506139185862.jpg

Image 5-7-18 at 11.09 PM.jpeg

I have his sheds from the prior year when he was a 7x6 and grossed 435 and netted around 415.

20170403_123634.jpg
20170422_212909.jpg

Your bull there though with a gross typical frame of 435 ish is definitely up there with the biggest of the big. That's why net score is dumb. Your bull has basically one of the biggest 6x6 typical frames ever but won't be considered top 10 biggest typicals in the record book. Either way congrats on a giant!

Last edited:
Is that millionaire still alive ? I know all about him. I got my Ca. Bighorn sheep 1/2002 because of him. I won't say why but I'm very surprised he's still alive...He had to hire Doyle Moss of Mossback outfitters to put up with him. I know about well also. Looking at photos Ron has shunk up quite a bit. Money can buy everything. He paid 100k to buy Ca. Bighorn tag for years. Woo hoo ! I'm still not impressed what money can buy an no effert from yourself. Whatever. Make me puke.
That picture was literally from like 20 years ago and I have no idea what he's up to or even if he's still alive. Simply posting an answer to a question regarding big elk. Probably not the right post to bring up your issues with a random rich guy.