I think I got a deal

longrangeshooter1

Like it says I think I got a deal. I got a first gen Remington Sendero in 270 win that looks brand new not a mark on it for only 475! When I walked in and saw the the price on it I had to have it. Now I can't wait to get out and shoot it, I already have some 150 gr vlds to load up for it.

Wish I could have seen it first! Even though I know Remington made the first Sendero in .270Win, I've never run across one. Good luck with it and hope it's a shooter. JohnnyK.

I have tried the Matrix 165's. Very touchy, some days it shoots great, others it won't even hit the paper? I think the Matrix is very sensative to the temp.

Berger 150's shoot great, that was my go to load until I heard about the Matrix.

Sierra Match Kings in 135 also shoot really well for paper. Too light for big game.

Gun shoots great for the range or even in a stand, but humping it through the mountains is not very fun...

Good luck

Finally had time to go out and see how it shot. Didn't get time to make any handloads in it, so I tried some factories just to see how it did. Heres the first 3 shot group at 100 with Federal 130 gr. softpoints.

igb75t.jpg

igb75t.jpg
igb75t.jpg
tinypic.com

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts