I think I’ve been scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scope came today! Took nearly a month and it was shipped 3 day priority mail . Absolutely ridiculous!!! Apologies to savage Scott for any doubt of his character! He is good to his word ! I have PM him but no response since sept 12 Hope all is good on his end ! Hopefully he is hunting or on vacation.

All's swell that ends swell.

It would help immensely if everyone would leave feedback on their transactions, just sayin'.
Most people here are honest, do your part of researching before making deals and have some patience.

I agree. But I also I think we should think long and hard before we use words like "scammed" in our posts until it is confirmed. Using such terms is damaging to a persons character even if it is later withdrawn. You can never make it whole again after casting doubt.

i had some lead bullets i ordered from the a guy i have dealt with many a time and it took 4 weeks via priority mail. the postal service is a mess right now, i have been sending everything through UPS even if i have to pay more on my end. but i am glad to hear it all worked out for you

YOU'RE GETTING THERE.
Well aren't you the fancy pants! I won't use PayPal either, this includes a number of services/companies that are politically inclined. You sir are however so self righteous I'm dumber for having read your posts.

Scope came today! Took nearly a month and it was shipped 3 day priority mail . Absolutely ridiculous!!! Apologies to savage Scott for any doubt of his character! He is good to his word ! I have PM him but no response since sept 12 Hope all is good on his end ! Hopefully he is hunting or on vacation.
His for sale adds indicated he needed to raise money urgently, so I'm not surprised he dropped out of sight. Stressful ain't it?

Had the buyer done a little bit of research on the current state of affairs at USPS, we could have been spared 14 pages of slandering the seller.

The facts are out there all over the net should anyone wish to look.

Here's ONE sample:

"Percentage of delayed packages grew up within the past three weeks drastically. Now, it is about 80% of packages with delays, and about 20% with severe delays (sitting at distribution facilities for 2-4 weeks without any move).

USPS is not going to look for your missing mail, you`ll get an auto message in a month that we looked (sure did), but didn`t find - been there before this "pandemic".

The only thing you can do is to calm your buyers. Some of them have no clue that USPS is not Amazon delivery or other shipping companies, and expect a reasonable delivery time. They also have no clue that USPS gets $18 blllion every year from taxpayers money just to be more a storage company than a delivery one."

Status
Not open for further replies.