I think I’ve been scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
USPS is a mixed bag right now. I've had no problems for 30 years shipping guns Priority Mail insured and still don't. UPS and FEDEX also work fine.

There is no "plot" by USPS to delay mail, just the usual incompetence.

Stop listening to the tinfoil hat crowd ----- you need to concentrate on "chemtrails" altering your mind!

119217383_3452005374894513_998835520581689961_n.jpg

I sold a Win High wall to a guy in Utah, didn't show up on time. FedX lost it, it was found 3 weeks later in San Diego hidden in a back room. Someone was trying to sneak it out. In the mean time, I looked like a flake, buyer was not happy and thought I was ripping him off. Thank God they found it before it disappeared?

Yeah the guy has been a member since 2011. All of our communication had went good ! He sure doesn't come across as a bad guy. Just strif sellange how he all of a sudden stop responding.

Shedhunter, long time LE here, haven't met a scammer yet who didn't" come across as a nice guy!!! It's always important to do the extra homework when conducting business online. If selling it's always a USPS money order. I always check the address through Google or Zwillow along with a telephone number. Also would contact Len the administrator so as to prevent anyone else from getting scammed! It ought not matter if it's hunting season or anything else, if you paid for something it's the responsibility of the seller to get it to you. I did find one buyer/seller on Gunbroker who got bad feedback but the guy tried to explain that he'd been in a car accident. Please contact the administrator, he may have contact info for you

Last edited:
I have had very bad luck with the USPS. Since the first of the year they have lost two packages and one Postal MO. You have to wait 60 days before they will declare it lost and refund your money. With lost packages, even though you paid for the insurance from the shipper, you have to contact the shipper. It is up to them to refund your money, not they clowns that lost it. I wish UPS would start a mail service, The USPS is a joke!!!!!!! And to file a claim, you have to do it online. Good luck with that!!! The only people you can talk to are the local people at your PO. And the Demorats want to use mail in Ballots, what a joke!!!!! Done with USPS, use only for receiving mail.

I sent a package to Georgia by priority mail was told it was delivered buyer said it wasn't how do you contest it post office said nothing they could do not bad losing product griped my butt I lost the shipping also. David

I bought a rifle through the LRH classifieds some years ago and when it arrived it was a hard used rifle, not the one hunt rifle it was represented as. The guy would not respond to me so I contacted LRH for help. Len himself called the guy and got an FU response. I sold the gun at a loss, but sure couldn't fault LRH for their response. I had seen pics and talked to the guy but in the end he was a dishonest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.